American Agri-Women Convention 2020 (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you hear them? The Mountains are Calling, the mountains in Bozeman, Montana to be specific. Join Montana Agri-Women as we host the American Agri-Women National Convention November 4-8, 2020.
We Montanans like to say our state is easy to get to, hard to leave. Travel is especially easy because most major airlines fly into Bozeman, Mont. at relatively inexpensive fares. Traveling continues with ease as our host hotel The Best Western GranTree Inn offers a complimentary shuttle not only from the airport but also to a favorite spot for both locals and visitors that is Bozeman’s quaint, yet vibrant Main Street located in downtown Bozeman. This option is perfect for attendees that wish to enjoy Bozeman’s unique foodie experience as well as niche shopping opportunities.
The convention will not only showcase the beauty of our state but also what it means to be in agriculture. Before we get into the usual AAW business, we wanted to start this convention out with style at our “Meat & Greet”. Notice the “meat” may look like an error, but it is exactly what we mean. Attendees will be right in the middle of Beef Country and what better way to welcome all our AAW friends than with some tasty beef treats. Our ladies’ night in will also offer many unique vendors specific to fashion with a networking style show.
No convention is complete without tours, and Montana Agri-Women put together a diverse and educational tour for both the convention and post-convention. Both tours are sure to give participants a glimpse of our western way of life from barley to beef and everything in between. The post tour gives an opportunity to learn a little about American royalty – The Copper King and underground tours in Butte, Mont. We will end the evening with an over night stay at a Montana favorite, Fairmont Hot Springs.
In between the tours, the convention is packed with speakers including a panel specific to property rights. The panel will feature four different perspectives on property rights and the issues affecting property owners specifically in Montana but also reaching to nationwide issues. The panel includes the most recent MAW Keeper of 10th recipient – United Property Owners of Montana (UPOM), Trina Jo Bradley a rancher from Valier, Mont., Kristen Juras, attorney and former professor at University of Montana law school, and Property and Environmental Research Center (PERC). Each panelist provides a unique perspective to offer our attendees a well-balanced presentation of property rights specific to agriculture. The panel is a taste of the other speakers we have planned. Follow Montana Agri-Women social media for future speaker spotlights.
We hope you will answer the call and meet us in Bozeman this fall.
Contact MAW with any questions you may have in regards to the upcoming convention.
Best Western GranTree Inn
1325 N 7th Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715
- Early Registration by 9/15/20$250+$7.50 Conv. Fee$250+$7.50 Conv. Fee0$0
- Regular Registration$300+$9 Conv. Fee$300+$9 Conv. Fee0$0
- Early Non-member Registration$295+$8.85 Conv. Fee$295+$8.85 Conv. Fee0$0
- Non-Member Registration$345+$10.35 Conv. Fee$345+$10.35 Conv. Fee0$0
- Early Spouse Registration$225+$6.75 Conv. Fee$225+$6.75 Conv. Fee0$0
- Spouse Registration$275+$8.25 Conv. Fee$275+$8.25 Conv. Fee0$0
- Early Student Registration$175+$5.25 Conv. Fee$175+$5.25 Conv. Fee0$0
- Student Registration$200+$6 Conv. Fee$200+$6 Conv. Fee0$0
- Early Thursday Tour Only$75+$2.25 Conv. Fee$75+$2.25 Conv. Fee0$0
- Thursday Tour Only$95+$2.85 Conv. Fee$95+$2.85 Conv. Fee0$0
- Early Friday Only Registration$100+$3 Conv. Fee$100+$3 Conv. Fee0$0
- Friday Only Registration$125+$3.75 Conv. Fee$125+$3.75 Conv. Fee0$0
- Early Saturday Only$125+$3.75 Conv. Fee$125+$3.75 Conv. Fee0$0
- Saturday Only Registration$150+$4.50 Conv. Fee$150+$4.50 Conv. Fee0$0
- Saturday Evening Banquet Only$50+$1.50 Conv. Fee$50+$1.50 Conv. Fee0$0
- Friday "Sip & Paint"$25+$0.75 Conv. Fee$25+$0.75 Conv. Fee0$0
- Syngenta Media Training$0$00$0
- Post Tour$50+$1.50 Conv. Fee$50+$1.50 Conv. Fee0$0